Wednesday 2 March 2011

What i did today, yesterday and the day-before.

the day-before when we came back from our holiday i began to cut out the remaining sprites including my riot solider sprites that Pete has prinited out and stuck on mount board for me, it took me a while to cut them but i managed to get it done by the end of the day, after that i cut some body pieces out with Pete's extra remaining sprites for the exoplosion scene. On Tuesday i started to animate my riot soldier sprites for the stop motion, it was the part where to actually come into the scene as rienforcments but today i did more animations such as animation the garlting gun being used and more wall cycles for mine and petes soldiers in the background and also death animations.



Dear Peter i have done it!!!!! YAY!!! :D
I also demand a cookie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment